wt0 wrote:
> ...I'm not sure how you change the ordering of the My Music menu items
> though. Also, how did you disable a library view?
Thanks for looking at this.
I can't change the order of the standard menu items but if I create
Additional Browse Modes items they are added at the top in the order
created. I can then add Custom Browse items and place them using -Menu
sort order (1-100)- on the Manage Menus page in the Custom Browse
settings (this setting requires some trial & error). I can then get them
into a logical order but Squeeze Ctrl rearranges them (I just noticed
that in the rearranged list the ABM items are now alphabetical?). It
obviously isn't a big thing but I was just surprised that OrngSqz gets
it right.
Library Views is disabled by deselecting it on the Additional Browse
Modes list (I don't know what it does and can't find any documentation
for it so would just prefer to remove it).
Thanks again, D.
28216

|Filename: MyMusic menu.JPG                                         |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28216|