nig27 wrote:
> Morning bpa. Yes. 96kbps VBR, AAC SBR. My settings DASH > HLS > MP3 >
> FlashAAC so presume DASH...
>
> I access via: BBC iplayer, Listen Live (non UK), BBC Radio 6 Music...

The erro you show is for a specific program.

By giving the 96k etc.  you seem to say that programs play but then you
seem to say program do not play.

The URL you show is for a specific programs .- the URL is not known by
the BBC - that seems to be a BBC error in supplying wrong information.

Is the problem ONLY with Listen Again ?
Can you play ANY programs  ?
Is the problem with a station or across all stations ?
If there are specific programs that do NOT play - please give the
specific details of the exact program so I can try.