bpa wrote:
> I haven't been near tWin2cmd for many years so I have to refresh my
> memory especially wrt the "few secs of audio"  IIRC the wiki entrrey has
> an error
>
> What version of windows ?

I understand, and I'm sorry to bother you with old memories, but very
happy to get replies and support! If this works, it would be great with
some hi-res sound through Squeeze players from hi-res streaming
services/other services. I know from the forums that this is a growing
wish for many.

Please reread my updated previous post for updated and correct
information, as I made an embarrassing blunder with the player switching
server to one without the WaveInput plugin installed during one of my
LMS server restarts, and that was the reason it didn't play the stream
at all. Sorry about that!

As I was editing my last post at the same time as you were writing, I
did not se this reply from you before now.
I'm running Windows 10 Pro version 1809 build 17763.

Br,
Vegard