cpd73 wrote:
> This is quite a big release, with a few major changes, and a lot of
> minor tweaks. The main changes are:
>
> >   >
  -  Re-designed home screen. Lists main categories (My Music,
  > Favourites, Radios, etc.) and pinned items. Items from 'My Music'
  > (e.g 'Albums') can be pinned to home screen. Home screen can be
  > re-ordered via drag'n'drop (not on iPhone as d'n'd does not work
  > there). Home screen items can (optionally) be configured to be
  > sorted (mainly as a work-around for iPhone missing d'n'd support).
  > Main categories (My Music, etc.) can be hidden.
  -  Server side categories are always used, previous non-server
  > hard-coded list is removed.
  -  Support for creating favourite folders, moving, etc. Folders
  > always sorted, and placed before non-folder items.
  -  Optionally support listing, and editing, presets.
  -  Standard players are shown before group players in toolbar list
  > and 'Manage players' dialog
  -  Make list of composer and conductor genres configurable.
  -  Allow renaming of pinned items.
  -  When a menu is open, try to ignore click events and just close
  > menu. This is to work-around a VuetifyJS issue.
  -  Refresh player list each time 'Manage Players' is opened.
  -  For mobile layout, show play/pause button in main toolbar for
  > browse and queue pages.
  -  Allow setting a default player in 'Manager players' dialog. If
  > set, then this player will be selected at start-up.
  -  When page becomes visible, or gets focus, immediately reconnect
  > to cometd if not connected.
  -  Option to use larger fonts.
  -  Mobile volume shown in a popup near button.
  -  Show years as jumplist entries if albums sorted by year.
  > > > Nice update. Material Skin keeps getting better. I notice that items
appearing under "Radio" cannot be pinned to the home page. Is that
intentional?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk