First post in this thread, long time iPeng User though. Yesterday I
updated my LMS server to a Raspberry Pi 4 based on max2play beta for the
Pi 4. Everything works fine (and is fast!), except the loading of artist
pictures in iPeng, which is extremely slow. iPeng loads maybe 30 artist
pictures in 5 Minutes. In my library there's >1000 artist.

On material skin all artist pictures are instantly there.

The Music and Artist Information plugin is installed.

Activating / deactivating MySqueezebox.com Artwork Caching in iPeng
doesn't make a difference.

Where should I start with?