Having said what I did in my previous post, I've just come across a
boxed set of the Martinu Quartets where the information is displayed in
the way that jacobacci and I would like.

So it seems there is an inconsistency on Qobuz's part which makes
dealing with this more difficult. Or perhaps the inconsistency is with
the files that Qobuz gets from the record labels.

|Filename: iPeng Annie Martinu Quartets - Panocha Quartet.jpg       |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28237|

Allo Digione Signature (+LiFePo Batteries), Touch, Metrum Jade, Bryston
B4 SST2, PMC OB1i speakers, HP Proliant Microserver/Ubuntu, PC/Windows
7, iPad 4, iPeng, Squeezepad.