I'm loving listening to Qobuz in CD quality on my Squeezebox Touch. I
mainly listen to classical and Jazz recordings and concur with the above
that it would be nice to separate the individual works but my main
difficulty is that there doesn't seem to be any way to sort the favorite
albums into alphabetical (or any other) order, they just seem to appear
randomly making it very difficult to find anything when you have a large
number of favorites. I appreciate that I can search the whole of  qobuz
for a particular album, but finding a particular recording of say
Beethoven's 5th symphony is difficult unless you know all details
(conductor etc) of the recording that you are after especially if you
can only remember the album by it's cover art!