Man in a van wrote:
> Just uninstalled and then reinstalled. Same message.
>
> Server log attatched
>
> 28258

I've only experienced the -404 Not Found:
plugins/Extensions/settings/plugins/ShairTunes2W/settings/basic.html-
message when -libcrypt-openssl-rsa-perl- is not installed.

However I see from your log that there may be an issue with mDNS
publishing. It seems that, perhaps, an appropriate -mDNShelper- might
not been found. E.g.:
> [19-09-28 11:48:00.9339] Slim::Utils::Misc::msg (1256) Warning:
> [11:48:00.9333] Use of uninitialized value $mDNShelper in concatenation
> (.) or string at
> /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/ShairTunes2W/Plugin.pm
> line 313.

That could be a red herring, but I would suggest setting the plugin's
log setting to -info- on the 'Advanced/Logging' settings page, 'Save
logging settings for use at next application restart', restart the
server, and see if anything more can be seen.