I'm looking for a little help with troubleshooting a custom clock
screensaver that was displaying and now isn't. LMS is on a Windows 10
box and I have a few custom clocks set up and assigned slots. Using a
Radio, I see the screensaver in question and it is selected for Now
Playing. But it doesn't display. Nor do any of the stock screensavers
for Now Playing. When I set the saver I want to use for Now Playing as
the Off screensaver, it displays properly. When I set the saver I use
for Off as the Now Playing saver, it doesn't display. Nothing will
display as a Now Playing saver except for the default. So it appears my
custom clock files are good and the issue is with Now Playing.

Ideas? Suggestions? Fixes?

Thanks.