castalla wrote:
> Understood.  Thanks.   Any news on Favourites?

I'm first looking into giving more flexibility with player names so the
room barename requirement can be relaxed. I'm adding the discovered
players to a dynamic entity list which should be available to non
one-shot commands at a minimum, and maybe even one-shots too. That all
depends on Amazon.

Also working on always being able to play tracks or albums whose names
contain numbers (can be either numerical or textual). Now it's hit or
miss because Alexa always returns a spoken number like twenty as an
numeral like 20 and never as a word like twenty.

Favourites is then next on the list ;)