philchillbill wrote:
> I'm first looking into giving more flexibility with player names so the
> room barename requirement can be relaxed. I'm adding the discovered
> players to a dynamic entity list which should be available to non
> one-shot commands at a minimum, and maybe even one-shots too. That all
> depends on Amazon.
>
> Also working on always being able to play tracks or albums whose names
> contain numbers (can be either numerical or textual). Now it's hit or
> miss because Alexa always returns a spoken number like twenty as an
> numeral like 20 and never as a word like twenty.
>
> Favourites is then next on the list ;)

Thanks for the update info.

I'm starting to like the skill !  It works well for my basic use.

LMS server: Pi Zero

Amp: Denon PMA-50

Players/Speakers:  Touch, Logitech Radios, Sonos Play 1s & Beam,
Libratone Zipp, GGMM E2 & E3, Yamaha WXAD-010, Loewe Airspeaker, Google
Home Mini, Pioneer WX-SMA1, Roberts S1, O2 Joggler, Cisco Joggler

Brexit =  ∞ stupidity