philippe_44 wrote:
> This log does not show any volume command being sent that is 100% so I
> unfortunately think that the Zipp itself sets its volume to 100% (a bug
> in the firmware update?).

Yeah, I'm 99.9% sure it's a bug in the firmware.

Could the bridge set the lms player state to off when not actively
connected, and on when it reconnects (when playing)? If so, I could
write a simple plugin to ensure that when the speaker is switched "on"
it's volume matches the volume lms had for it when off, at least for the
first (e.g) 5 seconds. This would work around the issue, plus it would
be nice for the lms power state to somewhat reflect that of the speaker.