Works OK for me. You may need to clear some cache or something
somewhere.

Something's odd here (and I've seen it on my end, too): those asterisks usually label tracks which only are available as 30s snippets. But in this case I was able to play full tracks in HiRes, too. Something on Qobuz' end must have changed. Unfortunately they have taken their documentation offline... I'm awaiting some feedback from them.

hsmeets - you can define whether you'd like to see such snippets in the Qobuz plugin settings. You've probably configured it to hide them.

--

Michael