Glad my screen shot helped! Thanks Michael, you have sharp eyes. I did
not realize the asterisks had a meaning, and yes those albums play in
full here too. Odd.

For those that don't know what Michael means when he writes that they've
taken their documentation offline, the Qobuz API is no longer public
because some people were pirating the stream. Apparently keys were
revoked too, and that knocked some legit(?) third-party streams offline
completely too. Developers now must personally request authorization and
support via email.

So, it's nice to see the Qobuz plugin is still working at all!

LMS: SGC microJukebox running Sonicorbiter OS
Control apps: Squeezelite-X on Win 10; Squeezer or Material web app on
Android
Players: Duet, Touch (two), Mac SqueezePlay, Win Squeezelite-X on laptop
and HTPC