Hi all.  Is anyone else worried that the BBC will continue to shut down
radio feeds to different sources (in this case Tunein) if they can't get
the above data or account sign in?

See blog.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/aboutthebbc/entries/37e4e3f6-fbd2-4c14-8d72-7f7139641582#comments

Triode and BPA's plugins are way above my understanding but I do fear
that the Beeb can come across as arrogant in this area and so far have
not shown much compassion for Amazon Alexa users or those who want multi
room or to control their Sonos!

I had to update some of my present buttons on the SB Radio - but luckily
LMS has the options.  In any event I've signed this petition.

https://www.change.org/p/bbc-restore-bbc-radio-streams-to-tunein

Music Server: VortexBox (2.4) > LMS 7.9.1
Study: Squeezelite player (from the VBA) > PC powered speakers with
subwoofer.
Lounge: SB3 > Marantz hifi > B&W speakers
TV room: SB3 > Denon Receiver > KEF eggs 5.1/ Wharfedale Diamonds
Kitchen: RPi2 (Max2play), IQaudioDAC/Amp > KEF ceiling speakers
Outdoors: RPi3 (Max2play), IQaudioDAC/Amp > KEF outdoor speakers
Bedroom: Logitech Squeezebox radio
Controllers: iPeng & Squeezepad, RPi3 (Max2play, Jivelite) with
touchscreen, LMS (VBA)