mherger wrote:
> > New Qobuz subscriber (Studio). I am running LMS 7.9.1, Qobuz plugin
> > 1.531, Squeezebox Touch. The first day with Qobuz on LMS was flawless.
> > few days later tracks are skipping forward 30 to 90 seconds into the
> > song, 16/44 or 24/96. Tidal streams fine and the Qobuz app streams
> fine,
> > so I doubt it is a bandwidth issue. Any ideas?
>
> I'd update to 7.9.2 as a first step. If they moved to using https for
> the streams, you might be missing some necessary changes.
>
> --
>
> Michael
I'm having the exact same problem. It worked fine for the past week, and
then yesterday it would start skipping tracks. I especially noticed it
at the first track of any album I picked. Played for 10 seconds than
skipped to the next track. After that it often worked ok. But choose
another album, and the same thing happened. Hope this can be fixed.