dysonapr wrote:
> Playing Savall's new "Messiah" via the plugin, the last few seconds of
> the tracks were being skipped. The Qobuz web player streaming to a
> Chromecast Audio device plays the same album OK. LMS 7.9.2 - 1573685519
> + Linux 5.0.0-36-generic #39~18.04.1-Ubuntu SMP x86_64.

Same here with 7.9.2 and 1.531.  A recent subscriber, and it was working
perfectly until yesterday.  The most common case is it skipping the last
~10 seconds or so of some tracks.  If I seek to that location, it plays
fine, however.

I am a software and network engineer, so I can help debug if any help is
needed.

I took a glance at the Qobuz API docs and the plugin code, and did not
see any smoking gun.  My completely random guess is that something about
the pre-fetching of the next track is triggering the unhappiness, like
Qobuz being more restrictive on simultaneous connections on the account,
such that the new streaming connection terminates the old.  If the
buffer has enough to finish out the track, that works, but if it
doesn't...

But, again, that is not something I have dug into sufficiently to
affirm, just a guess.