d6jg wrote:
> New to Qobuz but I am trialling it at present.
>
> Question about "devices". Qobuz Premium or above allows 3 devices as
> they term it. Under "My Account / My Devices" on Qobuz web site I
> already see 3 devices registered. One has no info attached to it but the
> other 2 show IDs in a long string where the last 12 characters look
> suspiciously like MAC addresses except they do not correlate to anything
> in my Network. Does anyone have any ideas about how to determine which
> "devices" can safely be deleted to make room for others?
>
> I read somewhere on Qobuz's own forum a reply that suggested that they
> treated Sonos multiroom as "a device". Presumably LMS is doing all of
> the connecting and if anything I should see my LMS server as a device?

I have the same issue!
I deleted all and reset my LMS plugin settings using it as my only
device!
After doing this (so ONE device in use), in the Q. devices tab, oddly I
have TWO IDs that I still can't recognize! Both should be related to
LMS!
I have no streaming issues though!

Main system: Synology DS115j/RPi3b(LMS)/RPi3B+[LnrPS](piCore)/M2Tech
EvoDAC Two+[LnrPS]/Densen DM20&30/Spendor SP2/3E
Head-Fi: Schiit Vali2/Sennheiser HD600 & HD25Alum/Audeze Sine.
Aditional HW: Allo DigiOne, iFi iDefender, iPurifier, iPower