Man in a van wrote:
> Decided to play today;  rpi 4b (4gb)
>
> Downloaded and burned the image, powered the pi on and opened the m2p
> web gui. Ignored the update available and went straight to install
> Squeezebox server.
>
> When the install completed I opened a Terminal:
>
> This was the result of uname -a

Code:
--------------------
  >   > Linux max2play 4.19.50-v7l+ #895 SMP Thu Jun 20 16:03:42 BST 2019
armv7l GNU/Linux
--------------------

> I then ran sudo apt update

Code:
--------------------

--------------------

> and then sudo apt full-upgrade -y
>
> after the update I rebooted from the web gui.
>
> The pi did not come back up, I pulled the power and restarted , no
> result.
>
> I swapped sd card with a fresh image and this time applied the m2p
> update before installing Squeezebox server

Code:
--------------------
  >   > Changelog V.2.51 – 17.10.2019
  >
  > Jivelite Fullscreen toggle Bugfix
  > Raspberry Settings Plugin now with 64Bit Kernel switch (from 32 Bit Kernel)
in Max2Play Buster (newest Image)
  > Fix for Shairtunes2 Plugin in LMS to install SSL Libraries
  > Added „apt update“ in Update Script for Max2Play-Buster Image to get latest
package resources. Buster moved from „testing“ to „stable“. This resulted in
missing packages in some installers like Bluetooth.
  > Fixed Ampache Installer: choose correct PHP libraries and MySQL (now
MariaDB) in Max2Play Buster
  > Added WiFi Driver installer on WiFi/LAN page of web interface that
automatically installs the missing driver for your WiFi stick (based on script
from fars-robotics.net)

--------------------

> Uname -a was unchanged

Code:
--------------------

--------------------

> So the 64 bit kernel must only be installed when a a dac is added to
> the pi ?
>
> This ia my Rasbian OS

Code:
--------------------

--------------------

> I ran update again and the number of packages was again 218.
>
> Rebooted from the web gui and the pi did not boot (green led bwas
> blinking 4 times in a regular pattern).
>
> Checked over at the pi forum and found this
>
> https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=437084#p437084
>

> I popped the faulty card into a pi Raspbian and could not see
> start.elf
>
> 28853
>
> so I would not bother running update for a while yet. It might run
> differently though, from the Raspberry Settings
> tab.:confused::rolleyes:
>
> ronnie
>
> Is this now part of the licence
>
> Raspberry Settings Plugin now with 64Bit Kernel switch (from 32 Bit
> Kernel) in Max2Play Buster (newest Image)
>
> When I made the image on the rpi2b earlier this week I had a dac hat
> installed on the pi and the Raspberry Settings plugin refused to load
> the dac. I had to manually install the overlay.I have a new issue now. My USB
> hard drive never goes into sleep. It
always did on my Pi3B.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk