Hi Jonas,

On Sun, January 19, 2020 4:10 am, johnas wrote:

> Have you tried the light skin? I think this should be accessible.

Currently I am using the Classic skin. Its more or less accessible, but
some plugins are causing problems which might not be related to the skin
itself, but to the fact that the templates for the html output for these
plugins are not working very well with my screen reading software.
Alltough the Classic skin still works and Michael said it will also work
in future releases of LMS it would be great to have the Material skin as
accessible as possible.

Ciao,

  Schoepp