rwanou wrote:
> thanks, it seems that this does the trick:

Code:
--------------------
http://myLMS:9000/status.html?p0=playlist&p1=play&p2=youtube://wS1drVzZPmw&player=myPlayer
--------------------

> I will investigate some more, but my needs are as simple as that.

That is real cool.
This brings me hope to make the youtube videos autoplay, as they do when
youtube is accessed with a browser.

One way to do this, would be to open a browser and read the youtube url
every time it changes, somehow, extract the video id from the url, and
then forward it to LMS with the status.html page in another tab.
Preferably using an android device and tasker.

Anyone else interested to have youtube autoplay this way, or even found
a way to do it?