https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?99537-Announce-Music-amp-Artist-Information-plugin&p=964430&viewfull=1#post964430

This issue doesn't look like it is going to go away and having looked at
it further I agree that it is AllMusic and their CDN side of things not
the plugin.
In the circumstances would it be a good idea to make the display of
images inside MAI optional i.e. an On / Off switch inside the plugin
settings.
iPeng for example simply ignores them but still brings the text of Bio's
and Reviews through.
Personally I'd prefer no images at all rather than placeholders
appearing randomly.

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 -> Celestion F20s
*Office* - Pi3+Sreen -> Sony TAFE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi2+DAC & SB3
-> Onkyo CRN755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - Pi2+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - SB Touch ->Sherwood AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s
Everything controlled by iPeng