bakker_be wrote:
> I don't have access to my LMS right now, but if I'm not mistaken you
> have your paths inversed.

Code:
--------------------
  >   > Built URL Request for MusicIP:

http://xxx.xxx.xxx.52:10002/api/mix?&sizetype=tracks&size=10&album%3d/home/pi/Music/Musik/Mod,
 Garage, Neo 6Ts/Young Fresh Fellows, The/1987_The Men Who Loved Music/Young
Fresh Fellows, The - I Don't Let The Little Things Get Me
Down.mp3&style=0&variety=0

--------------------

> Looking at this line, which is the URL for the MusicIP server, it will
> never get you a file from your Windows machine to send back to your
> Linux machine for subsequent translation. Just remove the URL-tags
> from it, put back your IP-address and paste it in a browser on your
> Windows machine, and you'll see it errors out as well, simply because
> the cache doesn't contain this path reference ...

Thanks! Sounds good. I tested various alternative settings including
swapping the paths and leaving the MusicIP path empty and got the same
error messages in the log. I have to check the paths again. I think I
making one really stupid mistake here.