The Material skin seems to be hard coded from what I saw quickly in the
code.  It doesn't seem to respect the standard
Slim::Web::Pages->addPageLinks functions then all plugins that have line
items announce.  If so it would appear but then I don't know the impact
of that which might be like an explosion in a paint factory.

When it comes to interfacing with LMS, Material is technically closer to SqueezePlay than the web UI. It doesn't use web pages, but the menu system used on the devices etc. You'd have to base your plugin on Slim::Plugin::OPMLBased and provide hooks for those menus.

--

Michael