sternenjaeger wrote:
> It should work just fine both with the "official" 8.0 release and the
> current nightlies. I am using it all the time with a current 8.0 nightly
> release.
>
> Could you describe your system and the details of the problem you are
> experiencing? If you have a look in Server settings -> Logitech media
> server status - what are the lines between "Logitech Media Server
> Status" and "Library Statistics" (i. e operating system, platform, perl
> version etc.)?

Thanks for your reply. Here is my set up:

Logitech Media Server Version: 8.0.0 - 1583405189 @ Thu Mar 5 12:12:50
WEST 2020
Hostname: *******************
IP: 192.168.x.xx
HTTP Port: 9000
OS: Windows 10 - EN - cp1252
Platform: 8664
Perl Version: 5.14.1 - MSWin32-x86-multi-thread
Audio::Scan: 0.95
IO::Socket::SSL: 2.024
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)
Total Players Recognized: 10

On Michael's advice I removed all third party plugins to try to identify
a problem I was experiencing. When I came to reinstall them I was unable
to install the Bookmark plugin - no error message was received but when
the server restarted the plugin was back in the list of uninstalled
plugins. I will try again tomorrow once my scanning has completed.