threej wrote:
> I cannot access the Groups tab in the Advanced drop-down menu.  Not sure
> what happened, as it had been fine.  I very much want to form two groups
> of Apple HomePod pairs, each as a stereo pair.  Had one set up that way,
> then created a larger group including it -- which may be my problem.
> Any idea for how to start this over?

On the plugins page find the "Group Players" plugin, and to the far
right you should see "Settings", does this get you there?

*Server - LMS 8.0.0 *Pi4B 4GB/Flirc case/pCP 6.0.0 18K library,
playlists & LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
*Study -* Pi3B+/pCP 5.0.0/pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/jivelite,
*Lounge* - Pi2/pCP 5.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
*Dining Room* - Squeezebox Boom
*Garage* - Squeezebox Touch > Edifier R980T

*Spares* - 1xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio, 7xRPi