cpd73 wrote:
> That's a good point. I've updated the code so that the info button, save
> queue, clear queue, move queue, and scroll queue buttons are now
> disabled if the queue is empty.

Cool. Any reason this is not also done for play, next, prev? Especially
on mobile where the (i) button changes with a little (>) play button
depending on which view you are on it now becomes a bit confusing,
because it looks even more now as "click me, something will be happening
here"... Or do I miss something? Are there situations when a play button
does something if nothing is browsed/selected or in the queue?