soundcheck wrote:
> Browser is also English.
> (Google Chrome - Version 80.0.3987.149 (Official Build) (64-bit) )
>

> I just tried it on my Android/Chrome which is also set to English.
> Same situation. I get German menu items.
>
> Hmmh.

Material queries LMS for its language. If it returns 'en' then the
browser's language is checked, and that is then used. I think this was
originally so that if LSM was 'en', and the brower was 'en-gb' then
'en-gb' was used. I'm thinking this is only partially correct. I think I
should change the code so that if LMS is 'en' then only use the
browser's language if it starts with 'en' - this will allow mixing LMS
'en' with browser 'en-gb', but not mixing LMS 'en' with (e.g.) browser
'de'

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools
4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.