mherger wrote:
> > Apps > LastMix > Top tags > Any tag > Play, creates a playlist with
> five
> > songs.
>
> Haha... another feature I didn't even remember I had implemented it :-D
>
> So you're saying that this initial seed should not use any streaming
> service either? I can add this to my todo list. But tbh: I don't see me
>
> spend time on this any time soon...
>
> --
>
> Michael

This is a great app! I use everyday at work. :cool:

I have probably misunderstood how it supposed to work? But if check
LastMix (local music only) it "should" only select music from the local
library, it does that if I let DSTM kick in first.

If I restart the server it goes back as it was and I have to play ONE
(or more) song and let DSTM kick in and then I can go to LastMix >
select a Tag and it will create a playlist with songs from the local
libray.

I have change the setting to create a list with 50 songs instead of 5
and the result is a really nice playlist.

SB Touch optical to Hegel H90, Speakers Larsen 4.2
Spare SB3
AirPlay Bridge to Audio Pro A10
Squeezelite-x connected to home LMS with Neorouter.
SB Radio
ReadyNAS 202
iPeng