bernt wrote:
> This is a great app! I use everyday at work. :cool:
>
> I have probably misunderstood how it supposed to work? But if check
> LastMix (local music only) it "should" only select music from the local
> library, it does that if I let DSTM kick in first.
>
> If I restart the server it goes back as it was and I have to play ONE
> (or more) song and let DSTM kick in and then I can go to LastMix >
> select a Tag and it will create a playlist with songs from the local
> libray.
>
> I have change the setting to create a list with 50 songs instead of 5
> and the result is a really nice playlist.

Have you tried using Random Play as a seed. He has probably fogotten but
Michael added some code to Random Play to generate genre based seed
tracks.

randomplay://track?genres=Rock&dontContinue=1
randomplay://track?genres=Blues%20Rock&dontContinue=1

My Random Play settings are 5 tracks.
The above creates a 5 track playlist which then gets taken over by
LastMix/DSTM.
I have them as Favourites

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 -> Celestion F20s
*Office* - Pi3+Sreen -> Sony TAFE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi2+DAC & SB3
-> Onkyo CRN755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - Pi2+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - SB Touch ->Sherwood AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s
Everything controlled by iPeng