I've not been a big mixcloud plug-in user, but it worked pretty much.
Since I've started pumping out posts and mixes via my ctproduced.com
website, I figured I'd test some of my own mixes via my beloved LMS
system.

Sadly it fails. I get loads of errors like this in the server log. Last
time the server crashed, maybe unrelated but worth mentioning. Any
ideas?

*Plugins::MixCloud::ProtocolHandler::getTrackUrl (109) Error: Cannot get
play URL for
ctproduced/george-benson-fourfer-41-from-the-10x-grammy-award-winning-guitar-and-vocalist/
from
http://www.mixcloud-downloader.com/ctproduced/george-benson-fourfer-41-from-the-10x-grammy-award-winning-guitar-and-vocalist/*

http://markcathcart.com/about

Running LMS Server, currently 7.9.2 on Headless WIN10 System; music on
Netgear ReadyNAS; Transporter(Living Room)+Duet Controller; Squeezebox
Touch(Master Bedroom), (2x)Boom(Office, Patio), Radio(Guest Bedroom),
Classic(garage), Duet(basement). Also using Squeezeplay on Windows 10.
Use Orange Squeeze app on Android.