yeomanspc wrote:
> I have v1.2 installed on 2 servers. - works fine on the March 23rd
> version of LMS8, but not the March 31st version 1585662085.  It says
> incompatible and needs an update?
> Is this an issue with LMS build, or does the plugin indeed need an
> update?
> Servers are QNAPs running under QLMS
> Maybe it's a playhls issue _ i see it barfs at that too :-(

The plugins and plugin manager only check for min & max LMS version.
The updated iHeart plugin has no max version specific.  If it worked for
LMS8 - then I would suspect 1585662085..

How did you install 1585662085. zip, git ??

There is a separate specific issue with the PlayHLS  where some of the
repo URLs were not updated and have a max version of 7.*