Love the plugin and it's working almost perfect for my needs.

One thing that bugged me recently, though, is that sometimes the songs
only start playing at around 30 seconds from the start. So when a track
changes, there's ~30 s gap of silence, and then the song starts playing
from ~30 s of the song.

My guess is that this starts happening after a certain amount of
cumulative hours of music playing time (over some days or weeks of
random playing time per day), because earlier this would happen once in
a few weeks, but now with the covid 19 staying at home thing, this
happens once every few days, because music is played much longer every
day now.

I thought that changing the gapless mode to forced helped for awhile,
but it didn't.

Also, I noticed that restarting the UPnPBridge helps. So if there's
nothing else we could do, maybe it is possible to set it up to restart
itself at a scheduled time, or at intervals of one day, for example?

I'm using LMS on a QNAP device and the DLNA device is Yamaha WXAD-10.
Attached are 2 logs with the described behaviour in the last few tracks
played and my settings for the bridge

|Filename: upnpbridge-config.xml.txt                                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29913|