First of all, I love the work. It should enable me to add my Yamaha
R-N303D receiver (DLNA capable) to my 'multiroom setup' (squeezelite on
rpi's). I'm still getting to know LMS, but I'm getting there.

Unfortunately, I'm stuck trying to play some AAC files (.m4a) as well as
MP3 files. What happened:

- First, with the bridge working in passthrough, I noticed that my m4a
  files did not play. MP3 files were playing perfectly. I figured this
  might have something to do with the AAC support from my receiver (yep,
  I read the user guide). So I thought that switching 'Full processing
  mode' should do the trick. m4a files were playing perfectly!
- The 'full processing mode' resulted in an unexpected side-effect.
  MP3 files were no longer playing. This problem did send me down the
  rabbit hole tweaking setting (supported codecs, forced audio types and
  what not) but nothing seems to give me the desired outcome. I am
  attaching my logs in which I noticed in the transcoding mode the mp3
  codec seems to disappear where the bridge is telling LMS what it
  supports.

I'm attaching the some files which should hopefully help to solve this
mystery:

- log file pass through mode: 30089
- log file full processing mode: 30090
- configuration: 30091

Does anyone have a clue what is going wrong?

|Filename: upnpbridge-config-passthrough.txt                        |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=30091|