I have found a small (but annoying) bug. I use the app on an Nvidia
Shield and I can happily report the TV remote allows me to navigate
around the app with selections highlighted. In the Favourites section
however there is no highlight although I can still use the remote
relying on guesswork and intuition. Looks like the highlights got missed
from this section.

Also is there an option that will close or mute SB Player when I start
viewing a video, rather than having to pause manually? When I tried
SqueezePlayer it closed down when another app took control.

Thanks. Great apps by the way!