Hi,

Maybe a solution posted somewhere, however, I did not find any similar
post on that forum, sorry if this is the case.

If someone has experienced the same issue or knows where I can find the
solution, this would be very helpful.

When playing playlists from youtube, most songs do not play until the
end, but stop playing arbitrarily and LMS skips to the next song.

Maybe I must add that my internet connection is currently sometimes
unstable, in case this may explain the issue. It is however sufficiently
stable and fast to watch youtube videos or netflix on the PC without any
interruptions. But maybe short connection interruptions that I do not
even perceive, might motivate the plugin to end the song and skip to the
next.

Thanks for any help!

Best regards, Urs