Hello everyone,

in the last months I’ve been a “silent” reader of this forum, thanks a
lot for the help I just get by reading.

I‘m using a Squeezebox-Server on a V-Server in Internet with Ubuntu
16.04. The Squeezebox Players are connected through a OPENVPN-Tunnel
with the server. The stream between server and Player is routed by a
OPEN-VPN-Gateway. Everything works fine. I can stream Internet-radio and
I have access on my Music library which is stored on V-Server.

Yesterday I‘ve installed spotty. But Spotty only works, when I‘m
disabling firewall on V-Server, but this couldn‘t be the solution :-)

I‘ve tried to open port 4070 in firewall, but that doesn’t work at all.
I don’t know what ports to open in firewall. It’s working without
firewall, so it has to be a problem with denied ports. Who’s an idea
which could help me?

Thanks for your help
Oliver

|Filename: OpenVPN.png                                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=30159|