Slaytanic wrote:
> Is it because of the skin/app or is it LMS, that sort now Albums with
> multiple CDs in a really great way..its shows CD 1/2 and so on, in the
> past a ahad a problem with this albums, because the queue was like track
> 1 cd 1 track 1 cd2  etc.

To be honest, I'm not 100% sure what you mean here - but sorts are
provided by LMS.

Slaytanic wrote:
> Would it be possible to also sort individually the my music order like
> the one on the main page?

Order comes from LMS. Whilst I agree it'd be nice to be able to
re-order, I think this needs to be implemented in either LMS or another
plugin - so that it works for all UIs, etc.

Slaytanic wrote:
> Would it be possible to intgrate some commands for AV Receivers like
> Onkyo, Denon etc. (YATSE the Remote for Kodi can do this with Plugins).
> Would be perfect for Volume and maybe Input Selection in one App.

Again, I think this should probably be implemented as another plugin.

Slaytanic wrote:
> IS there a posibillity to have a download option for the musicfiles?

I had considered this before, but not 100% sure. For downloading albums,
etc, it'd have to create a ZIP file. And when downloading there's no way
for the skin to create folders on the destination machine, so all files
would be in the 'Downloads' folder.

Slaytanic wrote:
> Sorry for my english and my dumb questions...just asking ;-)

Don't apologise for your English, I'm 100000% sure it's better than I
would be in your language.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools
4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.