Hi Michael (@mherger)

Thanks for developing the OLMI plugin, Spotty 4.x and LMS 8.0 (not sure
if you’re the only one working on those so if there are others
thanks to them too).
I’ve installed and activated the lot and am experiencing a few
things that are not working as I thought they would:

1) I’ve checked the boxes for “Local tracks only (no music
service)” and “Show only local album if you got another copy
in your online music collection.” In the OLMI plugin settings. I
still see double albums (one from Spotify and the one in my local
library).

2) I don’t see the useful Spotify logo ‘overlay’ on
online albums in iPeng. Might this have to do with iPeng? It looked
really cool in the screenshot you posted.

3) Not sure if this one has anything to do with the latest versions of
LMS or the plugins but when I check “LastMix (local music files
only)” in the DTSM settings in iPeng it still plays song from
Spotify instead of only local files.

Thanks, Jan