mherger wrote:
> > 1) I’ve checked the boxes for “Local tracks only (no music
> > service)” and “Show only local album if you got another copy
> > in your online music collection.” In the OLMI plugin settings. I
> > still see double albums (one from Spotify and the one in my local
> > library).
>
> You'd have to select one of those library views from the Library Views
> menu item.
Yes I did that, sorry I forgot to mention. I’ve selected sub-collection
“Music without online duplicates” in iPeng.

> > 2) I don’t see the useful Spotify logo ‘overlay’ on
> > online albums in iPeng. Might this have to do with iPeng? It looked
> > really cool in the screenshot you posted.
>
> iPeng hasn't implemented this yet.
Okay, thanks. I will ask the developer if he would be willing to support
this.

> > 3) Not sure if this one has anything to do with the latest versions
> of
> > LMS or the plugins but when I check “LastMix (local music files
> > only)” in the DTSM settings in iPeng it still plays song from
> > Spotify instead of only local files.
>
> Spotify albums which are part of your collection, or any Spotify track?

As far as I can determine in any case Spotify albums that are part of my
local collection and also saved in ‘Albums’ on Spotify.