Anyone have any experience with using this bridge with the AppleTV app
on a Samsung TV?  Just got a new TV, and my iPhones and PC's/MacBooks
with iTunes all "see" the Samsung TV as an available streaming device
and play to it flawlessly, but the AirPlay Bridge is not detecting it.
I've tried restarting the server and the bridge as well as re-generating
a prefs file, to no avail.  Additionally, all my other AirPlay speakers
are still detected and playing fine, so the bridge is functioning.  I've
confirmed via the IP address on the TV that its on the same network.
Would appreciate any ideas on whether this SHOULD work before I spend
too much time, and if so, maybe where to start troubleshooting?

Thanks in-advance.