whitman wrote:
> I've been getting a lot of rebuffering of the kind we suffered before it
> was fixed a while back, on both the FLAC Interactive and FLAC regular
> streams. MP3 seems OK.
>
> I wondered if anyone else is experiencing this, before I dig deeper into
> my setup if it turns out to be just me.

Every time I think there is something wrong, it turns out to be my bad
:). Once it was because I came to a new location/different server, and
the plugin wasn't up to date, and the other time, it was due to a funky
state that my picore server gets into after power failures (discussed in
another thread).

I have been listening to RP FLAC interactive, mellow and regular allot
recently and it's been fine for me. Hopefully it's something simple for
you...

Jim