seth_space wrote:
> Is it possible that the repo for the erland plugins is limited of broken
> for version 8.0?
> Just did a clean windows install and clean version 8.0 install and some
> for me essential plugins are missing.
>
> I miss i.e. Custom Browse
> - Custom Clock/Custom Clock Helper
> Not in the central repo and not in the repo
> http://erland.github.io/squeezebox-downloads/repositories/latest.xml

I haven’t verified them with 8.0 yet so if you want to try them with 8.0
you need to download and install them manually right now. You will find
them at http://downloads.isaksson.info/

Based on reports from some users that have tried some of my plugins
works with 8.0 while others doesn’t work at all. Reports from users that
have tried them with 8.0 that let me know which works and which doesn’t
are very welcome.

I still hope to get some time to verify and correct them all with 8.0 in
the not too distant future.

Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland)