erland wrote:

> Based on reports from some users that have tried some of my plugins
> works with 8.0 while others doesn’t work at all. Reports from users that
> have tried them with 8.0 that let me know which works and which doesn’t
> are very welcome.

+ There seems to be some problem with Multi Library in combination with
LMS 8's OMLI: My "Pop" menu (only(!) that menu. The other two menus
don't show this behavior!) has some empty entries (Artist, Albums),
while other entries work fine (year). I think it was these tags, I'm not
100% sure. But it would always happen with OMLI -installed- (disabling
integration did not help, nor did restarting LMS or wiping the cache). I
didn't find the time to do any further testing, but I'm still willing to
do so.

+ Menus created with Custom Browse won't work in the WebUI (default skin
only, it does work with Material) if there's an umlaut in it:

30372

That's not an LMS 8 specific problem, I'm not sure when it started, but
I think around 7.9.2. But that's why I think that it's more of and LMS
problem than a Custom Browse problem.

|Filename: LMS_CB_1.png                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=30372|

QLMS 8.0.0@2.20 x64 (digimaster) with perl 5.30.1 / QNAP 469L QTS 4.3.4