Stratmangler wrote:
> Had a couple of updates to iPlayer over the last few days, and iPlayer
> seems to work fine.
> The resolution of the channel banners is back to being blurry and
> pixilated.
> It's not a problem controlling LMS from a web browser, but more often
> than not I control things from my Smartphone using Orange Squeeze.

What do you means by the "channel banners" ?

Nothing has changed in the handling of icons resolution between 1.6.8
and 1.6.9

The station logo in the menu are fixed at 128x128 - they are
monochromatic & png - they scale very well so shoudl not pixelate
Programme images / covers etc of the playing program are set by a
BBCiPlayer Setting. - what is the "Source image resolution for program
images." on your system ?
Are you using Material UI ?