Orvis wrote:
> Once the plugin is installed, it not activated by default. So I have to
> activate it. So I check the plugin Spotty. But once it is checked, it
> asks to restart LMS. So I click restart, but when the page reloads, the
> Spotty plugin is unchecked.

"Checking the plugin" _is_ the step you take to install it, isn't it?
The restart is done as the last part of the installation (so the newly
installed code is loaded at startup).

There is a separate activation step for Spotty (unlike most plugins)
because it needs to be connected to your Spotify account, but that is
not done in the general plugins page (it's done in the "Advanced" page
for the specific plugin) and it doesn't involve a check box. I don't
recall it prompting a restart, although it might.

Could you confirm which part is causing you the problem? Examining (or
posting) the logs might help.