Thank you for developing the fantastic Spotty plugin.

I am using the Latest version available of LMS 8.0.0 - 1591685001 on
windows 10
Using Spotty plugin 4.1.2.

I have a Squeezebox boom, two raspberry Pi0 running Picoreplayer 6.x and
a Denon-DRA800H amplifier.
The Denon has native Spotify support the other devices are enabled for
spotify using the Spotty plugin on LMS.

I have a spotify premium account and i had enabled that account on the
Spotty plugin and it all works well for my devices using my spotify
account.
When i use the spotify app on my laptop or phone all the devices are
visible and work fine.

I have a family spotify account and my children are registered using
their own spotify accounts linked to my spotify family account.

Unfortunately none of my children's devices can see any of the playback
devices working via the Spotty plugin. They can only see the Denon which
has the native spotify support.

I tried to add their accounts on the spotty plugin but that did not
help. The spotty plugin help says that an authorization will show up on
the spotify app, however that never happened using spotify on mac osx,
spotify on android or spotify on ios.

Any ideas?

Regards
Sanjay