webnick wrote:
> OK, so what I had to do was check the box "Save logging settings for use
> at next application restart" - this was the difference in getting the
> data you needed.
>
> Ran it again in debug - huge file.

But you really don't need to restart LMS. That's why I was confused. I
assumed you did not restart it as I did not mention anything about
restarting. Checking the box makes the login level settings sticky which
can be annoying that's why usually people set what they need and then
things return to normal at next restart if they forgot to uncheck it.

AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5