cpd73 wrote:
> The move queue will only move the queue of a single payer. It does this
> by powering on dest (if its off), syncing the dest to source, unsync the
> source, clear the queue of the source, the power off source.

Thank you!
This explains whats happening with my players (to some degree) .. Just
tested with other unsynced ones and it works perfect..
However in mentioned case with synced Kitchen Stereo Pair process part
"unsync the source" is not functioning.  "source"  Kitchen(L) stays
synced with "dest" (SBT). Well, tbh main problem really is "Source"
isn't synced with 2nd Source channel anymore.

cpd73 wrote:
>  Perhaps move should be disabled if player is synced?
I assume it would be easy solution . That would work but restricting
usage.

Better one (if possible)

(new) save/remember source sync (incl settings ie vol lock, power
on/off)
powering on dest (if its off)
syncing the dest to source
unsync the source,
clear the queue of the source,
(New) sync source to saved/remembered player(s)
the power off source.

:confused:

3x Squeezebox Touch, 3x Squeezebox Radio, SqueezeCommander, Logitech
Media Server Version: 8.0.0