Michael,

Just to add some more info to my Spotty issue.

I have 4 devices that are controlled via Spotty and I have a Denon AV
amplifier that has native spotify connect support.

This issue of the device showing up in the device list but when you play
to the device it doesnt play audio and the device selection is lost on
Spotify occurs only for the Spotty connected devices. If i choose the
Denon it works fine. I was able to see this happen a couple of times at
the same time when i was having the issue with the Spotty devices.

What is also interesting is that this occurs only when connecting via
the Spotify native app (either Windows or Android).

If i use the Squeezer Android app and then select the same device i am
having problem with and browse to Squeezer->MyApps->Spotty and search
and play music it works just fine!

Is there any debugging information i can turn on to give you more
information?

Regards
Sanjay